Munchy Play® is a Protected Design and Trademark
Munchy Play is the founder, designer and copyright holder of Munchy Play® Ltd, registered company 10884554.
We own all the associated rights to our product design and intellectual property and go to great lengths to protect them.
All the kids' plates in our range, as well as a number of products in development, are protected by intellectual property design and trade mark.
Munchy Play plates are:
- EUIPO registered designs (866911)
- UK registered designs (6028776, 6028775, 6028774, 6028773, 6028772, 6028771, 6028770, 6028769, 6028768)
Patent pending - UKIPO (2018962.7)
- Registered trade mark - Munchy Play®
To ensure the quality of our premium product, customers should only buy from our official stockists. We do not sell on eBay.
We Take Brand Protection Seriously
Any infringement on our product design, company logo, trademark, company name or intellectual property of any kind, whether it has been directly copied, implied or otherwise, will result in legal action.
We continuously monitor the market to protect our intellectual property. To report an unauthorised design, please get in touch confidentially.
As an independent British business, we thank you for helping us to maintain the integrity and design of our kids' plates and bowls.
Our kids' plates have been thoroughly safety tested by an independent labratory, and approved as both a 'feeding article' and toy. They are manufactured to the highest standards, right here in Great Britain.
Our kids' plates and bowls have been approved for children aged 6+ months and upward, with adult supervision.
All products in our range comply with UK and EU standards, including, but not limited to:
- BS EN14372 (child use and care)
- BS EN 71-3: 2019, EN 71-3: 2019
- European Standard EN71-1, EN71-2, EN71-3 (safety of toys)
- Safety Assessment in accordance with Article 18 of the Toy Safety Directive 2009/48/EC
- CE certified and UKCA compliant
- GS1 barcodes
- Our kids' tableware is free of BPA, PVC and melamine.