To bring some cheer to lockdown, Munchy Play® is offering 12% off its entire kids tableware collection throughout the period (5 November – 2 December).
The small business, which launched earlier this year in lockdown, is the founder of the first-ever child’s plate with a built-in track for trains, cars and toys. The innovative design solves mealtime struggles by inviting kids to the table and helping to keep them there.
Made in Britain, the collection is designed for toddlers and pre-schoolers. It makes an ideal Christmas gift, stocking filler, Secret Santa, or Christmas Eve box treat. Plus, it’s a fun way to serve Christmas lunch!
Designed by a mum, there’s three Munchy Play® plates to collect, including; a train theme ‘Choo-Choo’ plate, a car racing ‘Vroom-Vroom’ plate, and a limited edition ‘Tea Party’ plate.
Sophia, Munchy Pay® founder and CEO, said: “We know that lockdown is a challenging time for families. To bring some cheer, we’re offering early Christmas discounts on our collection, helping to bring fun to mealtimes. Our game-changing kids’ plates are an affordable and thoughtful gift, loved by parents and grandparents alike.”
Suitable from weaning, there’s high-sides to support self-feeding and a non-slip base. Made from polypropylene, the durable material can be recycled and is free of BPA, PVC and melamine.
The gender-universal collection is illustrated by award-winning artist Lydia Leith, and includes:
- The Munchy Play® Choo-Choo plate, dazzling in ‘custard yellow’. Little ones can whizz trains around meals on a journey to platform
- The Munchy Play® Vroom-Vroom plate in ‘ice-blue’. Zoom vehicles around the racetrack and past the chequered flag, before stopping to refuel!
- The limited edition Munchy Play® Tea Party plate in ‘marshmallow white’. Made for teddy bear picnics and tea parties, with place settings on a picnic table.
Munchy Play® recently won Theo Paphitis ‘Small Business Sunday’, is shortlisted in the Junior Design Awards 2020 for ‘Best Children’s Tableware Design’, and supported by Innovate UK.
Notes to editors:
- Toys not included. Suitable for children 6+ months, for table use only.
- Munchy Play® is a British start-up, launched in June 2020. It creates design-led products for families, that make life easier - or just more fun. This includes the first-ever children’s plate with a built-in track. Munchy Play® is a registered design and trade mark.
For all our latest press releases, please visit >>>